LIKE AND SHARE US ON
The Bureau of Communications Services provides and develops communication services relating to policy formulation, communication planning, project development, research and evaluation, and coordination of information planning within the framework of the overall thrust and priorities of the national development plan.
Under Section 17 of Executive Order No. 297, BCS shall have the following functions:
- Develop and conduct a public information program that will enhance awareness to, and secure positive public acceptance and support, of the programs and activities of the Government and the Presidency
- Coordinate information dissemination programs and projects including campaign directed at the Bureau’s specific target publics
- Supervise the conceptualization, production, printing and dissemination of information/communication materials and publications in support of the activities of the Government and the Presidency
- Supervise the overall conceptualization and production of special publication and audio-visual information/communication material for the Government and the Presidency
- Perform such other functions as may be provided by the law